Thursday 27 May 2010

Stila Less than half price!!

A super quick post (it's 7 in the morning and I am already running late), but I couldn't let this deal go by without telling you all. If you are in the UK and in the market for Stila (which is pretty impossible to find) secretsales.com are having a massive sale starting today with tonnes of Stila products!
 Most of the products are less than half price with eyeshadows at £5 (RRP £11), tinted moisturiser at £7 (RRP £18) and their foundation at just £10 (RRP £26). This quad in marrakesh is also £10 (RRP £26). Bargainous!
Have a good day my lovelies, it's time for me to sprint to work :). xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thank you! I love Stila lip glaze. Will check it out now ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can only access it if you're a member? Thanks for the tip though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news and thanks for letting us know! I just went to their site and they seem to be accepting members at the moment so I signed up - got straight through to the sale! They have some great eyeshadows and even the eyshadow four pan palettes for only £5. Thanks Natalya for this :)

    Melissa x
    http://xxlilymakeupxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just purchased one of the tinted moisturisers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hun! im having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig