Saturday 10 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Six

So Friday... London... 32oC... public transport... pavements melting... are you getting my drift? Thank Goodness it's the weekend! We unfortunately don't have casual Fridays at work, but I have my own little version going (shhh don't tell HR!!). I always wear something a little more bold, bright or short on Fridays... just because everyone is already in the holiday spirit and I feel that I can get away with it ;).
Dress: Zara. Black ballet pumps: Zara. Bracelet: Fossil.
The guys at work call this my 'nurse' dress lol. Quite appropriate really as I left work early today to visit a friend in hospital (she is fine btw). I'm sure if nurses dressed like this hospitals (or at least the men in hospitals) would be much happier.
Happy Weekend Sunshine everyone! xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. My favorite so far...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair in this !!!
    u look so kute
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!!!White is a fav colour for summer!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these your natural curls? They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! And your hair looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dress! :)

    Raech
    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you mostly wear dresses (I see far too little girls wearing nice dresses). Please keep on doing these blogposts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your hair in thiss :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig