Sunday 13 February 2011

I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby

This weekend in between writing law essays, revising and generally stressing about my current workload I have been obsessing over the most beautiful bag - the Oversized Mulberry Alexa in Mini Patent Leopard.

I'm not a huge fan of Mulberry, though I appreciate the brand; neither am I partial to Alexa Chung, I find her as dull as any matchstick, but this bag.. oh this bag! Classic, black, leopard, patent, roomy - it may as well be called the Natalya.

I have found one on ebay, but with 2 days to go it's already up to £550... oh the misery of lust! I. Can't. Stop. Dreaming. About. It. Help!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I feel the same way about balenciaga bags... Luckily i loathe satchels :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, i'm IN LOVE with the alexa handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalya I'm simply curious: what do you do as a profession?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, if it's meant to be yours, it will happen one day. Although it's quiet nice to be obsessed about something from time to time. :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig