Monday 25 July 2011

OOTD: Colour blocking pleats

I'm sure you've all seen the glossies quoting 'colour blocking',  'pleats' and 'clashing colours' as the must have trends this season, so I shall keep it short and sweet. I spotted this cute pink and peachy pink two tone skirt in H&M a few months ago and immediately snapped it up. It's so easy to wear and quickly ticks all the style boxes in one.

 Vest: Zara, Scarf: Miss Selfridge, Skirt: H&M, Ballet pumps: HK market, Bag: Aspinal of London.

I found this photo on the web that shows the colour more accurately than my over enthusiasically colour saturated iphone...

Pleats are not the easiest thing to pull off as the extra inches of material can add, well just that... So keep it high waisted and streamlined - I like to wear the size up to make sure all the pleats fall flat and the skirt retains its original shape.

What trends are you wearing this summer? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. ballets are so lovely and so is the skirt!! nice to see your new posts on the blog
    by the way ,natalya,if possible could you please make a video about how to apply bronzer /highlighter
    thanks

    senem

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous!! Wish I could get away with that beautiful hair colour!!!

    I personally am not a colour blocking fan, but the way you did it is very simple and ladylike! I really like it!!!

    xo Rose

    rosewaldherr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig