Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse

With the Summer sun finally peeking through the clouds I thought this would be a good time to talk about sun protection. It is so important to protect your skin all year round, but particularly in the summer months. One of the products I have been relying on this season to shield my skin from sun exposure is Shu Uemura's UV Under Base Mousse SPF 30.
This mousse was developed based on Mr. Shu Uemura’s idea to create a product which performs as a veil between skincare and make-up for a better make-up canvas. A little goes a long way with this product. The recommended quantity is a walnut size.
 
The mousse is easy to spread and unlike most sun protection products it is super light weight. It doesn't feel sticky, creamy or thick and sinks into the skin instantly.
Although the mousse doesn't provide much coverage it mattifies the skin blurring pores and imperfections.
I have found it a great base to use after moisturiser before foundation as it sets matt and ensures liquid foundation stays put. As my skin does get more oily in the summer it's great to have a base that doesn't shift and provides SPF 30.


Shue Uemura UV Under Base mousse is £29 and available to purchase online here in the original beige shade.

Do you use a primer with SPF? Which are your favourites? Have you tried the Shu Uemura Under base? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooo I have wanted to try the uv base for so long but never quite commit to making the purchase when I go to a shu counter ha ha! Just out of interest, which shade did you go for? Have a feeling I would be around your skin tone/shade:-) Xoxo;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this and now I want to try it even more! I hate putting on moisturiser, sun screen AND primer so this seems like a great option. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this post, all these patterns and outfits are so natural and so amazing, and so inspiring... incredible how much fashion takes from art...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~,I come back and nice to see your new article,It's great! Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. i like with express my support of your ideas in your article, and looking forward to your next article.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig