Tuesday 14 August 2012

Herbalife Herbal Aloe

When my skin is feeling irritated I always go back to basics and returning from my Summer hols (a month ago *sob*) my skin definitely needed some soothing. Despite copious amounts of SPF50 I did catch my fair share of rays and was left feeling a little sore. Luckily, the new Herbalife Herbal Aloe range of hair and body products is suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Infused with botanical ingredients and free from parabens and sulphates these products are very gentle and perfect for when your skin is not feeling its best!
The Soothing Gel and Everyday Soothing Hand and Body lotion are a dream to apply. They feel really light in texture, sinking into the skin in seconds while cooling and nourishing. They have a  gentle, light scent that is really refreshing. The Hand and Body Wash has a really creamy texture and while it lathers and cleanses it still leaves the skin super soft and does not strip it of its natural moisture.

The whole range is extremely gentle and I would highly recommend it to those with sensitive skin or skin ailments that can make the skin sensitive.

Have you ever used any products from Herbalife?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love herbalife's aloe for irritated skin too ... it really helps very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried those, I never even knew Herbalife had skin and hair care treatments =X Are they any good? I would give them a try, since I have very sensitive skin as well..

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the great thought and positivity.. always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I've been looking for something like this, and this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a herbal life to spend some memories moments
    Visit now

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig