Wednesday 28 November 2012

24 Days of Christmas with Liz Earle

As much as I love chocolate (and I really do) I have never been so excited about an advent calendar, and without a calorie in sight! The Liz Earle advent calendar is absolutely fantastic. With a pampering treat every day in December I can't think of a better way to prepare for the holiday season!
The calendar is quite hefty as it contains a huge selection of Liz Earle products. Whether you are a seasoned LE lover or are looking to try something new the mix of skincare, body care, haircare and fragrance there really is something for everyone.
Even though I am totally unprepared for Christmas I can't wait for December to come so I can start opening all the doors and start using the products. I will never get tired of minis, especially as I rarely spend more than a week at home so am constantly packing and unpacking, which makes these even more perfect!

The Liz Earle 24 Days of Christmas Calendar is £100 here and contains the following selection of products:
  • Cleanse & Polish 30ml with 1 pure muslin cloth
  • Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml bottle
  • Skin Repair moisturiser 15ml (Normal/combination)
  • Superskin Moisturiser 15ml
  • Superskin Concentrate 2ml rollerball
  • Daily Eye Repair 5ml
  •  Smoothing Line Serum 5ml
  • Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 50ml  
  • Gentle Face Exfoliator 15ml
  • Brightening Treatment Mask 15ml
  • Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask 15ml
  • Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 30ml  
  • Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 30ml
  • Superbalm 5g pot
  • Orange Flower Hand Wash 30ml
  • Hand Repair 15ml
  • Foot Scrub 15ml
  • Foot Repair Moisturiser 15ml
  • Energising Body Scrub 15ml
  • Energising Body Wash 15ml
  • Botanical Shine Shampoo 50ml  
  • Botanical Shine Conditioner Normal 50ml
  • Botanical Essence No. 1 2ml
  Will you be treating yourself or a loved one to a beauty calendar this Christmas? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. In how many days, the effect can be evaluated - What Are My Colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
    Feel free to visit my site captain black

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I wonder if I can still get one now - then i get to open loads of doors at once!:D haha

    BlissBeautyTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig